Search Within Journal :

 
 
 
 

Articles

 
 
(Sudan J. Vet. Res. (2017 32
(Sudan J. Vet. Res. (2016 31
Sudan J. Vet. Res. (2015) 30
Sudan J. Vet. Res. (2014) 29 29
Sudan J. Vet. Res. (2013) 28
Sudan J. Vet. Res. (2012) 27
Sudan J. Vet. Res. (2011) 26
Sudan J. Vet. Res. (2010) 25
Sudan J. Vet Res. (2009) 24
Sudan J. Vet. Res. (2008) 23
Sudan J. Vet. Res. (2007) 22
Sudan J. Vet. Res. (2006) 21
Sudan J.Vet.Res. (2005) 20
Sudan J. Vet. Res. (2004) 19
Sudan J. Vet. Res (2003) 18
Sudan J. Vet. Res. (2001) 17
Sudan J. Vet. Res. (1999 -2000) 16
Sudan J. Vet. Res. (1997-1998) 15
Sudan J. Vet. Res. (1995-1996) 14
Sudan J. Vet. Res. (1994) 13
Sudan J. Vet. Res. (1993) 12
Sudan J. Vet. Res. (1992) 11
Sudan J. Vet. Res. (90-91) 10
Sudan J. Vet. Res. (89-90) 9
Sudan J. Vet. Res. (88-89) 8
Sudan J. Vet. Res. (186-87) 7
Sudan J. Vet. Res. (1984-85) 6
Sudan J. Vet. Res. (1983) 5
Sudan J. Vet. Res. (1982) 4
Sudan J. Vet. Res. (1981) 3
Sudan J. Vet. Res. (1980) 2
Sudan J. Vet. Res. (1979) 1
 

More Journals....

 
HOME PAGE | ABOUT US | ARCHIVE | INSTRUCTIONS TO AUTHORS | SUBSCRIBE | SUBMIT MANUSCRIPT | CONTACTS  
   

ملخص البحث
        أجريت هذه الدراسة لغرض التعرف على المقدرات الإنتاجية للنعام في مزرعتين (أ و ب) بالمنطقة الوسطى بالمملكة العربية السعودية. الأمهات التي تم فقسها وتربيتها في المزرعة ( أ) بدأت في وضع البيض في عمر 19 شهر وبمعدل 12 بيضة في الموسم خلال العام الإنتاجي الأول لها بينما بلغ معدل إنتاجيات الأمهات الأصلية والتي تم إستيرادها من فرنسا 1.2 ، 7 و 23 بيضة للأنثى الواحدة في الموسم خلال الأعوام الثلاثة الأولى على التوالي. في المزرعة الأخرى ( ب ) والتي بها أمهات تم إنتاجها في المملكة العربية السعودية بلغ معدل إنتاجياتها 13.5 و 35.2 بيضة للأنثى الواحدة في الموسم خلال العامين الإنتاجيين الأولين على التوالي. بلغ متوسط نسبة البيض التالف في المزرعتين 9.6% من جملة البيض المنتج وكانت الأسباب الرئيسية لتلف البيض وبالتالي إبعاده عن التحضين هي صغر الحجم، وجود ثقوب أوشقوق بالقشرة و زيادة خشونة القشرة الخارجية للبيضة. بلغ متوسط معدل الخصوبة في المزرعة ( أ ) نحو 52.5%  بينما بلغ في المزرعة ( ب )  نحو 68.6%.  كان متوسط معدل الفقس في المزرعتين ( أ ) و ( ب ) نحو 75% و  67.3% على التوالي. بلغ معدل النفوق الجنيني في المزرعة ( أ ) نحو 25% بينما في المزرعة ( ب ) نحو 32.7%. كان أغلب النفوق الجنيني في المزرعة ( أ ) متأخراً (61.9%) بينما كانت البقية  (38.1%) نفوقاً جنينياً مبكراً.

Summary
        This study was conducted to record preliminary data on the productivity of ostriches (Struthio camelus) in two ratite farms (A and B) in central region of the Saudi Arabia. Breeders in Farm A started egg laying at the 19th month of age with an average production of 12 eggs per female in their first season. Older (imported) breeders had averages of 1.2, 7 and 23 eggs per female in the first three production seasons in Saudi Arabia.  Farm B breeders had an average production of 13.5 and 35.2 eggs per female in their first two production seasons. The crude rate of egg defects in the two farms was 9.6%. The main causes of egg defects were egg undersize, presence of holes, cracks and rough shells. Mean fertility rates of ostrich eggs were 52.5% in Farm A and 68.6% in Farm B.

The mean hatchability rates were 75% and 67.3% in Farm A and B, respectively. Farm A had an overall embryonic mortality of 25% of fertile eggs whereas Farm B had 32.7% overall embryonic mortality. Most of Farm A embryonic mortality (61.9%) was late while the remaining 38.1% of mortality occurred during early embryonic development.
 


 

 
 
   
 
 

Copyright © 2012. Sudanjvr.net