Search Within Journal :

 
 
 
 

Articles

 
 
(Sudan J. Vet. Res. (2017 32
(Sudan J. Vet. Res. (2016 31
Sudan J. Vet. Res. (2015) 30
Sudan J. Vet. Res. (2014) 29 29
Sudan J. Vet. Res. (2013) 28
Sudan J. Vet. Res. (2012) 27
Sudan J. Vet. Res. (2011) 26
Sudan J. Vet. Res. (2010) 25
Sudan J. Vet Res. (2009) 24
Sudan J. Vet. Res. (2008) 23
Sudan J. Vet. Res. (2007) 22
Sudan J. Vet. Res. (2006) 21
Sudan J.Vet.Res. (2005) 20
Sudan J. Vet. Res. (2004) 19
Sudan J. Vet. Res (2003) 18
Sudan J. Vet. Res. (2001) 17
Sudan J. Vet. Res. (1999 -2000) 16
Sudan J. Vet. Res. (1997-1998) 15
Sudan J. Vet. Res. (1995-1996) 14
Sudan J. Vet. Res. (1994) 13
Sudan J. Vet. Res. (1993) 12
Sudan J. Vet. Res. (1992) 11
Sudan J. Vet. Res. (90-91) 10
Sudan J. Vet. Res. (89-90) 9
Sudan J. Vet. Res. (88-89) 8
Sudan J. Vet. Res. (186-87) 7
Sudan J. Vet. Res. (1984-85) 6
Sudan J. Vet. Res. (1983) 5
Sudan J. Vet. Res. (1982) 4
Sudan J. Vet. Res. (1981) 3
Sudan J. Vet. Res. (1980) 2
Sudan J. Vet. Res. (1979) 1
 

More Journals....

 
HOME PAGE | ABOUT US | ARCHIVE | INSTRUCTIONS TO AUTHORS | SUBSCRIBE | SUBMIT MANUSCRIPT | CONTACTS  
   

ملخص البحث فييييذههاييييسةهاستخاميييياهامييييغةتبطهىييييخا هب يييي اه خ يييياه يييي -هنلميييي يه ت نييييزطهبيييييهاسيييي خطهاس وغ ييييخ هسلبغ ييييخ هه اس يييي ه اسبخضيييذهاسنمييي ضذه صيييخوهغ يييذه ضييي تهاسمييي هاس يييخرهفيييمهنبيييزسنهبييييهافيييزطهغتخن ييي هغييي هضب يييزهبييييهبميييزس هفيييمه غييي هاس خ ييي ه يييخه 9>%(هبييييهضبلييياه 79:2 ه ييي ايهغييي هف ييي مهغييي هضبييي ه 4:7 ه > 4ه ييي ايه 7 > اسصييي ا ظها يييخهاس ييي هاس يييزاخ ه ضييي تهافيييزطه ب ييياهفيييمه 9 ت نيييياه : 98 =>%(هبيييييهبمييييل هاسميييي ل راه يييياهاس خ يييي (ه 97 هت نيييياه <;م 74 %(هبيييييهبت نيييياه ا ه يييياه ييييخهاسصيييي ا ( هاس يييي ه 4هغيييي هغض اييييزهبيييييههاس نييييزطهاس ب يييياها ييييخطه ضيييي ته وغ خ ييييزه ييييزبت هسل بييييومه > اسبض ييييخ هسغميييي يهىييييخ اه ; 9;98 %(هبيييييه 9 Mycobacterium تىيييخ يه 77977 %(هبييييه 2<ها يييخطهاىيييوز هة ييياهبغ ختييياه غييي هغ خ يييزهب يييت زه وغخ يييزهاسبغ يييخ هفزخمييي ن ض ن مهغييييي ه خطهبز ييييياه (M.bovis مه ابيييييزهاسمييييي يهاسبغ ييييياه => 9>>%(هغييييي هغ خ يييييزهب يييييت زه وغخ يييييزهاسبغ يييييخ هاس يييييخ )farcinogenes) ه(مهتىيييخ يهت نييياه < 4499 %(ه L J) اخ ييياه مييي يهبييييهاس نيييزطهاسغيييذهسييي هغ يييخهاىيييوز هة ييياهبغ ختييياهفيييذهبميييغن طهس نميييغ ي-هضنمييييه ا يييخطهنبييي ه زاخ يييزهتنيييتبزهغييي ه ضييين زهتليييذهتخضييياه يييخاخ ه> 8هتخضييياهب ييياهسبيييت ه 9-=هاميييز مهاميييغةت هاس ييي هاسبخضيييذهاسنمييي ضذه س ييي ه 97 هت نييياهبييييه ييياه يييخهاسصييي ا ه اسيييس ها يييخه ضييي تهاسغ يييز ه ييي بذهبييي بيمهنميييغنرهبييييهايييسةهاستخامييياهايهاميييغةتا هغ زنيييزطه اس ييي هاسبض يييخره ا يييزاهاسبض خ ييياه اس ييي هاسبخضييييذهاسنمييي ضذه بوييييهاميييغةتاب زهفيييذهف يييي ه غزو يييته ضييي ته وغخ يييزهاسبغ يييخ هبيييييه ه غ ييييخهاضييييزفاهسل ييييخ ه )PCR) اس نييييزطهاسبىغ ماس ييييزطهاسغزو ت يييياه زمييييغةتا هاسغ زنييييزطهاس ت ميييياهبميييي هاةغ ييييزخهاس س بيييي خا هاسغملمييييلذ اسغ ل ت اهاسبغ اه زس زهفذهغزو ته غ خ فهاسب طهبيه زوغ خ زهاسبغ خ ه Summary Ziehl-Neelsen stained smear, mycobacterial culture and histopathological examination were used to investigate bovine tuberculosis in tuberculosis suspect lesions collected from Omdurman and Wau slaughterhouse. A total of 194 (7.92%) out of 2450 animals examined, displayed granulomatous lesions. One hundred and fifty two (78.35%), specimens were collected from Omdurman Central abattoir, Khartoum State, and the rest, 42 (21.65%), from wau, Bahr El-Ghazal State. Ninty (46.36%) out of 194 smears prepared from granulomatous lesions revealed presence 0f acid-fast bacteria. Twenty (22.22%) out of 90 showed branching filaments organisms identified as Mycobacterium farcinogenes (M. farcinogenes) the remaining 70 (77.78 %) were bacilli and tentatively identified as M. bovis. Of the 174 specimens, that showed no branching filaments, only 20 (11.49%), showed visible growth when plated out onto Lowenstein- Jensen medium (LJ) and incubated aerobically at 37ºC for 4-8 weeks. Histopathologically the 42 specimens from Wau showed chronic granulomatous inflammation. In conclusion, microscopical, bacteriological and Histopathological examinations, are useful techniques in detecting mycobacteria in suspected specimens. Confirmatory molecular biology techniques such as PCR are highly recommended to augment the conventional techniques for thorough identification and characterization of the isolated mycobacteria.

 
 
   
 
 

Copyright © 2012. Sudanjvr.net